The following pages will need QR codes assigned for rich media content. Time based pieces will link to Vimeo content. Coded webpages will link to a URL. Jared, Savannah, and Kathryn see me for details on Thursday.
This is our account on Vimeo. We should design a new avatar for it and rearrange the featured videos! I am still in the process of uploading files—I am at the bandwidth limit for this week.
We should use this QR code generator, as it creates SVG images, which we can scale without concern for resolution.
Pages 58–59 • Jared
- Jared Beck, TED Talk, Kinetic Typography, Motion Graphics I (Vimeo link)
- Jared Beck, AIGA, Event Collateral, Communication Arts Workshop (Vimeo link 1 | Vimeo link 2)
Pages 68–69 • Kathryn
- Megan Hodges, The Office, Title Sequence, Motion Graphics I (Vimeo link)
Pages 72–73 • Kathryn
- Kasey Furlo, Ted Talk, Kinetic Typography, Motion Graphics I (Vimeo link)
- Christen Schober, Space, Educational Website, Interactive Design II (URL link)
Pages 80–81 • Savannah
- Megan Hodges, Tangled, Title Sequence, Motion Graphics I (Vimeo link)
Pages 82–83 • Jared