- Get the template.
- Determine your assigned pages by consulting the blog.
- Get the artwork you need for your pages from the instructor’s computer.
- Name your InDesign file with your last name.
- Convert your images to CMYK color space if needed and save as flattened TIFF files.
- Place images into InDesign and scale proportionally. Images must have an effective resolution of 300 ppi or greater.
- Add captions—they’re in the blog post with page assignments.
- Package your files.
- Compress the resulting folder into a ZIP file.
- Upload finished pages to my dropbox at this link.
Due: class 26 • T 11/22