Print Production Apprentice
PostNet is looking for a graphic designer and the tasks include using the Adobe Creative Cloud programs to create, manipulate, and set file up for print production.
This individual will be at home in a fast paced print production office, in Greenbrier Chesapeake, seeking a part time (30-35 hours). This individual must desire to learn or have experience with print production.
Preparing Files for Production
Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus or the individual must have the ability to learn these programs. Ability to multi-task a necessity. Looking for excellent communication and organizational skills.
Duties include but aren’t limited to:
- Cutting, weeding, and masking vinyl for installation
- Workload organization
- Fabrication on multiple products of sign media
- Sign finishing
- Laminator operation
- Counting, packaging, quality control
- Printer operation including set up on multiple printers and media
- Software RIP operation, color correction, and printer monitoring
- Cleaning and maintaining printers and print schedule
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and online
- Punctual and dependable
- Keen eye for detail
- Able to follow directions
- Proficiency with small power tools, knife, tape measure
- Able to perform physical duties common with sign installation and creation
- Knowledge of design software and their functions
If you are interested, contact Jason Curry and attach a resume to your email: email@example.com.